The latest Asus Ai mesh system is the most advanced network unit for your home to eliminate dead zones. This smart technology provides a reliable and worry-free network to enhance your streaming experience. As it is one of the renowned brands, issues are common with digital devices. Similarly, Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails is one of these.
Whether it is 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, or even the new WiFi 6E 6 GHz band, Asus AiMesh intelligently selects the optimal band for backhaul based on its ability to select the strength of each frequency band connection. If congestion occurs on the current backhaul band, it will also immediately switch to a different band.
In addition, it is the most common issue that users face when they buy a new AI mesh system. Similarly, it can happen due to several reasons that users may be aware of or not. So, you must understand the causes first. Here, in this post, we will discuss the consequences and also, how to fix if AI mesh synchronization fails.
Reasons why Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails?
Before you undergo the process of fixing an Asus AI mesh synchronization failure, then must find the root cause behind this issue. Let’s have a look below:
Router at a far distance
Lack of power
ISP settings are not correct
Weak or interrupted network signal
How to fix if Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails?
We all know that Asus Ai mesh units are known for their extended network coverage. But if synchronization issues occur then it’s so annoying and interrupts your surfing time. So, to resolve this error, we share essential steps that will help you to tackle this problem. Let’s have a look:
Check the power supply
- Occasionally, synchronization fails if the power supply is insufficient.
- Hence, examine the power source. If it is not working properly then switch to another source.
- Also, do not plug in the adaptor to the burnt or broken sockets.
- Firstly, look for the Firmware update on your system for this mesh system
- To check, visit Settings>Advanced>Firmware update.
- If a window pops up for the update then click on Yes.
- Remember that the Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails issue occurs due to firmware incompatibility.
- So, download the latest and compatible Firmware version.
Relocate your main router unit
- Synchronization sometimes fails if the main router is farther.
- So, check the location of the main router unit.
- If it is not at the central location, then reposition it.
- The best location reach is 3 meters as recommended and check if the issue gets fixed.
Remove network interruptions
- Find the network interruptions like ceilings, walls, electromagnetic things, etc.
- If these are present then remove these obstructions.
- Sometimes, network signals are weak or not present.
- If it occurs, then contact your ISP authority.
Power cycle your router
- Rebooting is the easy method that will assist in fixing this error.
- So, plug out your router, computer, and then the modem.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds patiently.
- After that, plug in back the devices and turn them on.
Reset the router
- If nothing works for you to fix the Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails, reset is the last option.
- Now, look for the reset button on your router.
- After that, press and hold this button for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, release the button and wait till it completes the process.
- Finally, the reset is complete and you have to reconfigure all the settings again.
On the whole
The information we share with you will surely assist you in fixing if Asus Ai mesh synchronization fails error. Likewise, you must look at the reasons and find if any of them match your router problem. If yes, then follow the above-mentioned method to troubleshoot the issues and resolve this error. If you still need help, we are a ring away!