In the present time, routers have become the talk of the town. One of the most surprising things is that the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 is one of them. In the simplest terms, it is a WiFi 6 router that deals in the latest gaming series. Asus released this gaming series router to cater to the emerging demands of the avid gamer community.
Do you want to access high-speed internet? Well, the configuration of your home network with Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 will certainly enable you to approach breakneck internet flawlessly. If you are in search of information related to the setup of the Asus GT-AX6000, there is something for you to read.
So, without beating about the bush, let’s proceed to the blog.
Methods of Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 Setup
There are two methods that you can use to set up your Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000. The first one is to set up this router via wires and the second one is via wireless connection. For this, you have to do one thing. First of all, prepare your MODEM for it. Below are a few key steps that you can follow-
- Firstly, unplug your MODEM from the power socket.
- After that, the thing that is crucial for you to keep in mind is whether you have a DSL connection or not.
- In this step, you have to make sure that you have details including- the username & the password from your ISP. It’ll enable you to configure the router.
- Now, it’s time to connect the MODEM to the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 with the use of a network cable.
- Thereafter, you have to turn on your cable or DSL modem.
- Last, but not least, it’s a must for you to cross-check your MODEM for lights that will enable you to ensure that the connection is working in an efficient manner or not.
So these are the steps that you can follow to prepare your MODEM
Kick-Off The Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 Setup
- Setup through Ethernet Cable
- Wireless Setup
Wired Setup Method
The wired setup method for the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 includes a few steps. You have to follow a multitude of steps to set up your routers, but this’s not the case for the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 router. By following a short and convenient process you can be able to set up this router. Let’s have a look at the steps given below.
- In the first step, plug your router into a power outlet that is already ON.
- Now, you have to connect an ethernet cable from your device to your router.
- After forming these connections, proceed to open the web browser. It will help you to be directed to the web-based setup wizard automatically.
- If you find yourself unable to locate the page, you can type the web address- http://router.asus.com in the address bar.
- Press Enter. It will surely enable you to shift to the setup wizard of the Asus Rog router.
- Finally, it’s the right time to set up a strong password for your router. It will help you to prevent your router from unauthorized access.
Wireless Setup Method
If you are in favor of the wireless setup method for your router then it’ll be best for you to follow the steps mentioned below-
- First of all, plug in the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 router into a power outlet and let it power ON.
- Now proceed to open the Network & Sharing Center on your smart device. Afterward, connect to your router’s network with the help of SSID & your device’s passwords.
- Once you are done connecting your router with the device, you can open the web browser.
- In this step, you will be able to access the web-based setup wizard. In case you find yourself unable to locate the page automatically, you can either type http://router.asus.com or the default IP address https://192.168.1.1.
- Press Enter.
- In the second last step, you have to set a strong password for your router to safeguard it from uncertified access.
- Last but not least, remember to hit the Save button. After doing so, you have to wait patiently for the settings to take influence.
Hopefully, all the information given above will help you to become familiar with the methods to set up the Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX6000. For more assistance, you can go through our website and connect with our team which has many years of experience.