Configuring your Asus router’s advanced settings is one of the most important steps in establishing a strong home network. Asus router is equipped with a number of features and settings and they need to be properly configured and optimized to ensure proper connectivity. You will have to access the Asus router setup wizard to make the entire configuration with the bare inconvenience.
Accessing the Asus Router Setup Wizard
Users can sign into the Asus router setup wizard by using the web domain www.router.asus.com. You can configure the entire network after accessing the Asus router login page. The below-given steps will help you log into the Asus router login page.
Step 1- Connect the Asus router to power and then to the internet
- You need to plug the power cable into the power outlet of the Asus router. Now, attach the power adapter and plug it into a wall outlet.
- When there’s a power light on the Asus device, you need to connect it to the modem through an Ethernet cable.
- Next, attach the power cable of the modem to the wall outlet and press its power button.
Step 2- Connect to the Asus network
You next should connect your computer or tablet to the Asus network. You can do this with the help of an Ethernet cable or wirelessly. It is not possible to connect a Smartphone to the Asus router with an Ethernet cable so you can do it wirelessly.
Step 3- Making the login access to the Asus router via web address
- Get on to an internet browser of the connected device and tap on its address bar.
- Type www.router.asus.com in it and wait for the login window to come up.
- If you don’t see the Asus router login page, you can use the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Now, fill in the respective fields with the username and password of your device.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4- Getting into Asus router setup wizard to make the configuration
- If everything goes right, you will get into the Asus router setup wizard. Now, you can configure the basic and advanced settings of your device.
- The Asus setup wizard will give you on-screen prompts to allow you to make the configuration to the Asus router.
- Follow the steps and configure the settings. Once done, click on ‘Save’
What are the settings that can be configured after getting into Asus wireless router setup page?
After making the login access to the Asus router setup wizard, you can make the following configuration:
- Firstly, cChange the admin username and password
- Configure Asus wireless SSID and password
- Create a guest wifi network
- Set up parental control
- Restrict access to certain devices to the network
- Update the Asus router firmware
- Reset the Asus router
By signing into the Asus router setup page, you can make the configuration to your network according to your preference. If you’re unable to configure the Asus wireless router, you can contact our technical experts and ask for their help. Our team of experts is available round the clock to provide you assistance.