Are you a new user of the Asus wireless AC2200 Lyra tri-band router? This blog post will guide you with the easy-to-perform Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup. Asus Lyra AC2200 tri-band router is an all-in-one smart voice router that aims to circulate Wi-Fi signals in every corner of your home. If you want to enjoy an extended Wi-Fi network you can go through the Asus Lyra AC2200 set up and get the convenience of stable Wi-Fi signals. Set up Asus Lyra AC200 tri-band gigabit router with the user-friendly Lyra app which is accessible for Android as well iOS users. Another way to install the Asus AC2200 router is using the web interface by going to the www.router.asus.com web address. The following steps will help you with the Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup.
Step 1- Connect The Primary Lyra To The Modem
- Unplug your cable/ DSL modem and remove the battery if it has one. Take a network cable.
- Connect the network cable from the Lyra primary unit to the modem with the network cable.
- Power ON your DSL/ cable modem and check the LED lights on the modem to make sure that the connection is active.
- Plugin the power adapter to the Lyra primary unit and wait for the power light to get stable to make sure that the Lyra is ready for setup.
Step 2- Setup Asus Lyra AC2200 Tri-band Gigabit Router
Method 1- Using The Lyra App
- Download the Lyra app on your Smartphone. It is available on the Play Store and App Store for free.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the Asus router setup.
Method 2- Using The Web GUI
- Open the Wi-Fi tab on your desktop/ laptop and connect to the ASUS_XX_AMAPS default network.
- Open the web browser and navigate to the router.asus.com web page to get into web GUI for quick internet setup.
Step 3- Adding Lyra To The Current Network
Method 1- Through The App
Open the Lyra app and click on the ‘+’ icon on the upper-right corner of the app and then choose the ‘Add Lyra to current network’. After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Method 2- Through The Pair Button
- Press the ‘Pair’ button on the primary Lyra unit wait until the LED starts to blink blue.
- Press the ‘Pair’ button on the other Lyra unit and wait till you see blinking blue light. Once there’s a solid cyan light, it means the pairing is completed.
LED indicators of Asus Lyra Unit
Light cyan- Everything is good
Red- Lost connection. Move the device closer.
Yellow- Lost connection. Check the cable is connected to the modem
Solid white- Asus Lyra is ready to set up. It will start blinking when you start to set up using the app.
These were some easy and simple steps for the Asus wireless ac2200 tri-band gigabit router setup. You can easily complete the Asus Lyra AC2200 setup using the Asus Lyra app and web interface. If you need any kind of help with the Asus router setup, you can reach our technical experts who are available 24/7 to help you with it. Dial our toll-free number or perform a live chat with our technicians.