In the modern technical era, Asus routers and extenders play a vital role in enhancing network speed. There are several models available in the market for Asus routers and one of them is Asus Wireless AC2200 Tri-Band Gigabit. Additionally, Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup and login is as easy as its installation.
However, this router is laced up with advanced features and can disseminate the network signals to every corner of the home. Similarly, it comes with the user-friendly Lyra App to connect you with the settings or you can go with the router.asus.com web address.
Here, in this guide, we will share the hassle-free Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup methods to make your network accessible in every corner of your home.
Linking the Lyra to the modem
- Initially, plug out your cable/ DSL modem and remove the battery if included.
- Now, bring the network string.
- Next, join the network cable from the Lyra primary unit to the modem.
- After that turn ON your DSL/ cable modem and find the LED lights on the modem to confirm that the connection is active.
- Here, connect the power adapter to the Lyra primary unit and hold back till the power light gets stable to make sure that the Lyra gets ready for setup.
How to perform Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup effortlessly?
Moreover, the Asus Lyra AC2200 tri-band router is a smart voice router that aims to provide Wi-Fi signals throughout your entire home. You can opt between two methodologies: using the user-friendly Lyra app or the web interface. Here, we discuss the both:
Setting up the Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router using Lyra App
- Ensure your device and router are connected properly.
- Download the Lyra app for free from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to begin the setup process.
- After getting done with the setup, save the latest settings.
Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router setup via the web interface
- Firstly, open the Wi-Fi settings on your desktop or laptop.
- Now, link to the ASUS_XX_AMAPS default network.
- Open a web browser and go to the router.asus.com web page to access the web GUI for quick internet setup.
- Finally, follow the given instructions to end the setup process.
How to add on Lyra to the current network?
Once you have completed the setup process, you need to connect the Lyra with the available network. So, here we mention, how you can add the Lyra to your current network using the following methods:
Via the Lyra App
- Open the Lyra app.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon in the upper-right corner.
- Choose the ‘Add to Network’ option.
- By following these instructions, you can easily set up the Asus wireless AC2200 tri-band gigabit router and enjoy stable Wi-Fi signals throughout your home.
Using Pair button
- Firstly, look for the “Pair” button on your router.
- Now, press this button on the primary Lyra unit and wait until the LED begins to flash blue.
- After that, push the “Pair” button on the other Lyra unit and stand by till you find a blinking blue light.
- When there’s a solid cyan light, it depicts that the pairing is completed.
Understanding the LED indicators on the Asus Lyra unit
- Light cyan- Works fine
- Red- Lost connection. Place the device closer.
- Yellow- Lost connection. Examine that the network cable is connected to the modem
- Solid white- Asus Lyra gets ready to set up. It blinks when you begin to set up using the app.
The bottom line
These were some easy-to-use methods for the Asus wireless ac2200tri-band gigabit router setup. You can effortlessly complete the Asus Lyra AC2200 configuration by using our brief guide. If you feel stuck somewhere during Lyra setup, reach us on our website.