Asus router login using the default http://router.asus.com login address allows you to locally access your router and manage its wireless settings. You don’t need an active internet connection on your network in order to login to your router. The Asus router login page is directly accessed form the server.
In this post, we will walk you through the instructions to login to Asus router using a wired method, a wireless method, and the Asus Router app.
Asus Router Login Using A Wired Method
A wired method is all about connecting your router to the PC or laptop using an ethernet cable. A wired method is the most secure method of getting access to your Asus wifi router. Follow the steps below to get access to the Asus router using the wired method:
- Firstly, make sure the router and the modem are connected using a cable supplied with the router.
- Secondly, connect your Asus wifi router to your PC or laptop using another cable.
- Thereafter, turn on your PC and open a web browser.
- Type the router.asus.com login address in the address bar.
- You reach the Asus router login page.
- After that, you will be asked to share the login credentials to login to Asus router.
- Type “admin” in both username and password fields and then click Login
- At last, you will see the Asus router management page.
If you can see the Asus router management page on your screen, it means you have logged into your router successfully.
Asus Router Login Using A Wireless Method
This section will take you across the router.asus.com login instructions using a wireless method. Please follow the login steps below:
- First of all, check whether the router is turned On.
- Thereafter, go to the wireless settings of your computer and search for your router’s network.
- Connect to the network using the default pre-shared key.
- After that, open a web browser and type http://router.asus.com login address in the address bar. Click Go.
- The web browser will take you to the Asus router login page.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to share the Asus router username and password.
- Type “admin” in both the username and password field, and Click Login.
- Lastly, you will get access to your Asus router.
Login To Asus Router Using The Asus Router App
- To login to Asus router using the app, kindly ensure that the router is already configured.
- If the router is not configured, please download the Asus Router app on your mobile and configure the device.
- Once you configure your router using the app, you need to set up the Asus account.
- Finally, you can login to Asus router anytime using the Asus Router app.
So that was all about the Asus router login using multiple methods. We hope this post help you learn how to login to Asus router using the default router.asus.com login address. If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team for prompt resolution.