Generally, Asus routers are famous for their fastest speed and advanced network security features. Likewise, for better functionality and advanced features, Asus consistently upgrades the firmware and BIOS of the ROG Rapture GT-AC2900.
Likewise, users get better security, faster performance overall, more support, and a host of additional changes with every upgrade. In addition, if you don’t know how to upgrade the ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC2900, we will guide you through it.
Additionally, you must review all of the specifications included with the ASUS GT-AC2900 before moving with the update process to see whether you need it or not. Likewise, it looks difficult to find the technical requirements.
Occasionally, users may find that minor technical issues are the reasons why your Asus AC2900 firmware isn’t updating. So, here we explain every step that you require to complete the process.
How to update the Asus ROG GT-AC2900 effortlessly?
- First, you must first visit the official Asus website.
- Here, download the current version of the firmware.
- Now, enter http://router.asus.com into the address bar
- It will take you to the web interface of your router.
- After that, go to the device’s firmware upgrade section.
- Currently, look for the Firmware Update and install the most recent version.
- It will take some time to complete the download.
- Further, if you’d like, you may restart your router to finish updating the BIOS and firmware on your ROG Rapture GT-AC2900.
If you are unaware of the reboot of your router, follow the given steps:
- Initially, open a browser on your laptop or computer.
- Enter the http://router.asus.comin URL bar to access your admin login page.
- After that, type your login details, including your password.
- Now, click the Advanced button.
- Choose the reboot option here and wait for some time.
- As discussed above, there may be a bug that prevents the firmware update for your Asus AC2900 from updating.
- As a result, you need to reset your router.
How To Reset your ROG Rapture GT-AC2900?
- To begin with, locate the reset button on your router.
- Now, use a paperclip or pin to press this reset button.
- After that, hold this button for 20n seconds and release then.
- Notice carefully the change in the ringing of light.
- It shows that your router will reset completely.
On the whole, follow the above-mentioned steps carefully and you can easily complete the ROG Rapture GT-AC2900 Firmware Update. Likewise, if you feel unable to complete the process or if resetting does not help you, then make a call to our expert team or visit our website.