Logging into the Asus router Login Page is the primary and most crucial step to set your network’s settings and make adjustments. www.router.asus.com serves as the direct gateway used to connect to the login page of the Asus router. It can additionally be utilized to connect the configuration wizard of your router.
The steps described in this article will assist you with the login process. The blog will also provide you with additional options you’d like to make.
How Can You Connect With The Asus Router?
Logging into an Asus router is among the main tasks that let you modify the advanced settings for the account on your router. It is possible to perform the configuration process and make the necessary adjustments to the firmware update it and modify the login credentials to improve security. Follow the given lead to connect to the router.
- Firstly, connect your router to your computer via an Ethernet cable.
- Now, launch any web browser of your choice and enter the URL www.router.asus.com
- You may also log into your account with the IP address which you can find in the user manual on your device.
- Make sure to enter the login information carefully into the required fields. If your credentials are correct, the setup wizard will be displayed.
How Can I Access The Asus Wireless Router Settings Page?
After you have logged into the login page following the steps, the screen displays the settings for your router. You can modify the router’s settings on this page. The screen will display the advanced settings options for wireless VAN, LAN, and USB applications. In this section, you can change specific settings within the router before proceeding.
Steps For Asus Router Password By Using www.router.asus.com
- Connect the router and computer by using an Ethernet cable.
- Input the URL or IP address.
- Sign in with the default username as well as the password.
- You’ll log in to the admin settings from the homepage.
- Click on the system button, then choose to change the password.
- Input the admin login you want to use in the appropriate field.
- Enter the password once more in the confirm password area and press Enter.
How To Reset The Asus Router?
If you encounter problems that cannot be fixed by following the troubleshooting procedures, try resetting your router. The router will be reset to default settings, and the personalized settings will be erased you’ve made before.
- Switch off the router.
- Press and then hold down the WPS button until switching the router on.
- Release the button when you notice the power light flashing.
- When it has stopped flashing, it will reboot.
How Can I Reset The Router By Using The Web GUI?
- Log into your web GUI for the router.
- Click on administration, and then choose to restore the settings.
- Click OK if confident that you want to reset the router.
- Please do not turn off the power or turn off the router until it has completed its reset.
- Thus, the factory default configuration is done.
The user can reset the router by pressing the reset button located on the back or the bottom part of the web browser. Press and hold for a minimum of 10 seconds or until the LED turns on.
The settings of the router are easily modified using www.router.asus.com. However, you can reach out to our team to ask questions if you encounter problems with your configurations and log in. It is also possible to visit the site and look up the manuals.