Asus router comes loaded with tons of features, powerful hardware and smart looks. You can choose any of the Asus models as per your requirement, based on features, compatibility, and speed. To enjoy the advanced facilities of your Asus router, you have to access your Asus router.
Asus router users generally search for keywords such as ‘how do I Access my Asus router’ on Google multiple times. If you have recently installed the Asus router and looking for the Asus Router configuration method, then we are going to explain to you the entire process of Asus router setup.
Setting up the Asus router by using the web-based utility method is very easy. You can do this by accessing the http//router.asus.com login page using any browser on your wireless device. Make sure, the device you are using to open the login page should be connected to the internet.
Now you will get the answer to your query which is how to access my Asus router. Follow the instructions given below:
How Do I Access My Asus Router?
- First, place your Asus router at the right location, in order to get maximum wifi coverage from the network devices.
- Before you access your Asus router interface, ensure your router is updated to the latest firmware.
- Next, connect your PC and Asus router by using an Ethernet cable or you can also connect them wirelessly.
- Now you have to connect to your home network and launch the http//router.asus.com login page.
- Take a computer or wireless device for Asus router setup.
- Next, launch a web browser on the device and enter Asus router’s default IP address or web address.
- If you are not sure what your Asus model default IP address is? Take assistance for “how do I find my Asus IP address”.
- Next, you can see Asus router login window, which will ask for Asus router login password.
- Every Asus router comes with a default router password. Enter Asus default login credentials.
- If your Asus router login password doesn’t work, dial our toll-free no to ask “how do I change the password on my wireless router”.
- Once you login to asus router setup page, you will see various settings.
- Go to the ‘Advance Settings’ and click ‘WAN’ option given on the left panel.
- Next screen displays, click ‘WAN connection type’ and enable the WAN, NAT and UPnP.
- Now, Enable the ‘WAN IP Settings’ and ‘WAN DNS Settings’.
- Further, click ‘Account Settings’ and enter the details of your broadband connection in the given field then enter ‘Apply’ to save all the settings.
- You have successfully completed the Asus router setup process by following these steps.
We hope by following the above steps you got the answer to your query: how to access my Asus router. You can get more information on topics i.e. router.asus.com login not working, Asus router reset, forget Asus router login password or much more. For any query, please contact us at our toll-free no. or chat live with us.