You can setup Asus router using the Asus router app as well as the Web-based GUI. The Asus router app is a user-friendly tool for performing the Asus router setup. You can have the command on your network settings using a few clicks. Also, you can either use a wired or wireless connection. Similarly, the Quick Internet setup wizard is also helpful to set up the Asus router. Want to know more about the setup process in detail? Read this blog and get insights on the Asus router Setup process.
Asus Router Ssetup process using the Android phone:
If you are looking for setting up the Asus router using the Android phone, here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, start by connecting the cable to the WAN port of the router.
- After connecting the devices and connecting to the power supply, make sure that you press the power button to turn on the router.
- Download the Asus router app for your mobile device.
- Now, connect to the router’s SSID. It is shown on the product label on the backside of the router.
- Tap on the Setup icon after launching the Asus router app.
- Choose Asus Router and then select Allow to proceed with the setup process.
- Just tap on Start and make a selection for the Internet type based on the network condition.
- You can type in the SSID and the password and click on Next. If you wish to set up 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately, you can tick the required checkbox for the setup of each brand.
- You can input the login username as well as the password in the required fields and tap on Next.
- Once you are done with the setup, you can open the home screen and a remote connection pop-up appears. Either choose OK to accept or you can click on Cancel to decline the network condition.
- Consider the steps completed once the home screen displays.
Asus Router Setup process using the iPhone
To proceed with the setup process using the iPhone, you can follow the series of instructions given below:
- Start by connecting to the default network (SSID) of the router first.
- Open the Asus router app and choose either Allow while using app or Allow once as per the requirement. It is suggested to use Allow while using app.
- Click on Ok to permit Bluetooth usage.
- Just tap on Setup and then on the Asus router.
- Click on Start and set the Internet type suitable for the network condition.
- You can tap on Next.
- Fill in the SSID and the password and click Next.
- Again you can type in the login name and password and hit Next. With this, you will be able to access the configuration page of the router.
- Once the Home screen appears, consider the setup complete.
You can start the Asus router setup process by connecting to the default network name of the router. For proceeding further, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open any compatible browser and input the default web address router.asus.com.
- You will be directed to the Quick Internet Setup page automatically once you log in to the Web GUI for the first time.
- Choose to Create a New Network. You will notice that the internet connection type is detected automatically. You are free to choose Manual Setting to skip the auto-detection process.
- Assign a unique SSID and password and then finally click on Apply to finish the setup process.
- Also, set the login username and password for the router and click on Next.
- Lastly, check the Internet status on the router management page.
The Asus router setup process can be completed in no time using the steps mentioned above. If you want more help with the router setup process, get in touch with our experts in the end.